Thursday, January 16, 2014

Week 31 #operationhornettes





How far along:  31 weeks!  Getting there!  And I ended up at the hospital at the end of this week due to pregnancy induced hypertension and I was having contractions when admitted into the hospital.  I was put on blood pressure meds and modified bed rest (I can walk around to make meals and take a shower and go up and down stairs).  I am still able to work from home as long as I am lying down.  And I got two shots to mature the boys lungs should I deliver before 34 weeks...minor blip in the road!

Size of twinkies:  squash...again!  At the ultrasounds the boys weighed 3 pounds 12 ounces and 3 pounds 13 ounces...76th and 77th percentile!  They're growing like weeds!

Total weight gain:  36 pounds.

Sleep:  Not terrible this week.  Still up 4-6 times a week but getting right back to sleep.

Gender:  Two boyzzz.

Names:  My RJ and Johnny.

Best moment of the week:  Getting to see them on the ultrasound screen and knowing that they are growing so fast!

Movement:  Let's just say every nurse that had to do the non stress test or monitor their heart beats every four hours said how active they are. They're already troublemakers!! haha

Anything making you sick or queasy:  PORK!  And SOY SAUCE!

Mood:  Grateful that the boys are ok and so am I.

Looking forward to:  Being in my own home!

No comments:

Post a Comment