Saturday, December 28, 2013

Week 30 #Operationhornettes






How far along:  30 weeks!  I can't believe there's only 10 weeks left (but realistically 6-7 weeks left)...times a ticking! 

Size of the twinkies:  Fruit of the week is getting a little crazy...it's a head of lettuce this week and 18 inches long and 3.2 pounds.  I'll get a more accurate weight and measurement at the ultrasound coming up this Thursday.

Total weight gain:  32 pounds as of last appointment.  I'll get a more up to date weight gain at my appointment on Thursday.

Sleep:  It averages around 4 times a night I would say.  Some nights I'll only get up 3 nights and other nights it's 6+ times per night.  I'm sure it's only going to get worse but it is what it is.  All part of the amazing pregnancy journey.

Gender:  Two lil dudes.

Names:  RJ and Johnny.

Best moment of the week:  Christmas of course!  It was fun getting presents for the boys and thinking about this time next year when they'll be crawling all around, annoying their cousins and loving the wrapping paper!

Movement:  They are true boys!  Moving all around and I love that I can see them move all around.  Their movements are getting stronger and stronger each week.  They move all day and when I lay down to sleep but they aren't keeping or waking me up.

Anything making you sick or queasy:  Same ol' same ol'...pork and soy sauce.

Mood:  Happy and happy!  

Looking forward to:  New Years Eve and my doctors appointment and ultrasound this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment