Thursday, January 16, 2014

Week 32 #operationhornettes






How far along:  32 weeks.  My c section or inducement (depending on the position of the bottom baby) is scheduled for February 12th...so 36.5 weeks, which means less than a month away till we meet our boys!!!  So crazy to think about!!!!  But so much left to do!  Crunch time.

Size of the twinkies:  Honey dew melon.  I'll get a more accurate weight measurement at my ultrasound this Friday.

Total weight gain:  back down to 31 pounds.  Once I was put on the blood pressure meds and wearing compression socks, most of the fluid that was built up in my ankles, face and hands is gone, hence the weight loss.

Sleep:  Still averaging 4-6 times but not going back to sleep...sometimes up for 2-3 hours...but Alison gave me a good book to read during those twilight hours.

Gender:  Twin boys!

Names: Richard James...aka RJ and John Keefe...aka Johnny.

Best moment of the week:  Going home from the hospital!!!  And knowing that the boys and myself are OK.  Even though all the nurses were so nice, it is always the best feeling to be in your own home.

Movement:  Oh yea.  And while I was at the non stress test, the nurse pointed out that one of the boys was having hiccups.  I had never seen that before and it was so funny!

Anything make you sick or queasy:  Pork (except for bacon of course!) and soy sauce.

Mood:  Happy to be home and excited to meet the boys in less than a month!

Looking forward to:  The ultrasound on Friday!  And my birthday on Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment