Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 24: #operationhornettes

How far along: 24 weeks!!! Seems so crazy to think in a few short weeks I'll be entering the third trimester.





Size of twinkies: Fruit of the week is eggplant. 9" long and 1.7 lbs. At this point they are gaining an average of 6 ozs./week. Not sure how they're going to fit in there in a few weeks.

Total weight gain: Still at 24 pounds. I'm sure after Thanksgiving that will go up drastically! haha.

Maternity clothes: Um should this even be a question anymore?

Sleep: Getting up 3-4 times a night. I think it's God's way of preparing me for what is to come...

Gender: Two fightin' boys!

Names: We have FINALLY finalized the names!!! Can I get a woo hoo??

Best moment of the week: We had our mini Thanksgiving with the Holy Cross crowd and it was so fun showing off the nursery.

Miss anything: Nope.

Movement: Oh yeah. Now I can poke my belly and it causes them to move. I also noticed when I eat something sweet that really gets them going.

Food cravings: Anything mexican and BLTs.

Anything make you sick or queasy: Same ol, same ol.

Mood: Contentment and love (I know, I know...so sappy...what can I say?)

Looking forward to: This is the week before the shower so getting things ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment