Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 23 #operationhornettes








How far along: 23 weeks!!! I can't believe it!

Size of twinkies: Fruit of the week is an ear of corn. 8.5" long and 1.5 lbs. I can't believe I have something that big times TWO growing in my belly right now. Craziness!

Total weight gain: 24 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Duh!

Sleep: Still getting up 2-3 times per night but I do seem to be going right back to sleep which is great.

Gender: Blue and blue.

Names: Still finalizing....

Best moment of the week: Jim put the cribs up!!!!!!!!!! Talk about it becoming real!!! I find myself going in there just to be in there. I still can't believe we are creating a nursery.

Miss anything: Nope.

Movement: I saw them move!!! Talk about the most amazing feeling in the world. It's so reassuring seeing them move around. It just makes my day.

Food cravings: BLT.

Anything make you sick or queasy: pork.

Mood: Loving every.single.second. of this pregnancy.

Looking forward to: Going to Infant CPR class.

No comments:

Post a Comment