Sunday, December 1, 2013

Week 26 #operationhornettes




How far along:  26 weeks!  It's flying by!

Size of the twinkies:  They are now the size of a cuke.  They fruit size corresponds with the head to toe measurement whereas before it was foot to rump.  They are about 2.2 pounds and 15" long.  I can't believe how big they are!

Total weight gain:  Still at 24 pounds but I go for an appointment tomorrow so I'll get a more accurate reading.

Maternity clothes:  Duh!!!  Just got a few new pieces from Target this weekend.  I was in need of basic long sleeves.

Sleep:  Still the what-appears-to-be-the-norm 2-3 times per night but the snoogle is saving me along with another pillow that I tuck under my belly.  It makes it comfortable to sleep.

Gender:  Boys!!!!

Names:  FINALLY!  I can tell the world the names!!!  Twinkie A is Richard James (Richard being named after my Dad and James after Jim and my Papa).  We plan on calling him RJ.  Twinkie B is John Keefe (John being after Jim's Dad and is also my Mom's Dad's name and Keefe being my mom's maiden name).  We plan on calling him Johnny or Jack.  That is still TBA.

Best moment of the week:  Being able to share the names of the twinks at Thanksgiving dinner.  It was a blast to finally being able to tell our family the names (even though there was LOTS of speculation and guesses by everyone beforehand)

Movement:  It's like a jungle gym in there!  I love being able to feel and see them move.  Such an amazing experience.

Anything make you sick or queasy:  Pork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jim showed me a picture of a roast pork and I almost threw up.

Mood:  Soooo excited to be so close to the third trimester.

Looking forward to:  My appointment tomorrow.  They should be able to measure the baby's height and weight.  I can't wait to see how much they've grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment