Monday, October 21, 2013

Week 20 #operationhornettes

 





 
How far along:  HALF WAY POINT!!!!!!!  20 WEEKS!!!  It feels so amazing!!!
 
Size of twinkies:  Bananas!  7" and about 1 pound each.
 
Total weight gain:  Won't know for another 2.5 weeks.
 
Maternity clothes:  Yup!  Trying to get creative and mix things up a little with the clothes I have.
 
Sleep:  Still getting up at least once to go to the bathroom but I am managing to fall back asleep within a half hour so some progress.
 
Gender:  Blue and blue!
 
Names:  Still deciding....
 
Best moment of the week:  Picking out and purchasing a bunch of things for the nursery...I need a nursery chronicles update...soon!
 
Miss anything:  Not really!
 
Movement:  Yup!  It never gets old and really is the most amazing feeling.  Every time I tell Jim they're kicking and he puts his hand on my belly, they stop.  I think Jim is getting a little jealous he can't feel them yet but I can:)  A girl has to have some perks for carrying the babes!
 
Food cravings:  I need something sweet after dinner now every night.  Basically anything chocolate satisfies that craving.
 
Anything make you sick or queasy:  pork....GROSS!
 
Mood:  Sooooo happy!  Love looking at my belly growing!
 
Looking forward to:  Getting some more progress done on the nursery!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment