Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week 16 #Operationhornettes





How far along: 16 weeks and 2 days


Size of twinkies: They're the size of avocados.  5" long and weighing 5 oz each.

Total weigh gain: Not to sure.  I will find out at my next appointment in two weeks.

Maternity clothes: Man, this weather is fickle isn't it?  Doesn't make for easy dressing when your wardrobe is limited.  But yes, I'm 100% in maternity clothes.  They are just so comfy.  And gotta love the Old Navy sales.  Just ordered some pieces to round out my wardrobe.

Sleep:  Some nights it's great and other nights more of the same...taking one-two hours to fall asleep.  But I'm still loving my snoogle.

Gender:  One twinkie is a boy and the other is a ????

Names:  Have a boy name and a girl name...Will we be scrambling to come up with another boy name or will we be able to use our chosen girl name??  Don't have to wait too much longer to find out!!

Best moment this week:  I think I might have felt the baby's move but it's hard to tell if it really was them moving and not gas!  hahaha

Miss anything:  Nada.

Movement:  I think I started to feel them move yesterday but Jim has me second guessing if it really them moving or not since I don't know exactly what it feel likes.  But I think my mother's intuition is telling me it was them moving.  So I'm going with that :)

Food cravings:  Orange juice, bagels and cream cheese, pizza and egg and cheese sandwiches.

Anything making you sick or queasy:   Still pork.

Mood:  So happy!!!  Sometimes, I still look at my belly and can't believe I'm actually pregnant.  I feel so blessed.


Looking forward to:  Moving and kicking from the twinkies and working on the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment